December 09, 2004
Every ape has her day
If you are reading this, Annie, pls do not nick me 'spidy'. I think it sounds awful.
Went rock-climbing with Annie (OKA bionic) and friends on Tuesday. The first and last time I scaled boulders was 9 years ago, at an OBS camp. Had fun then, and Tuesday too. Sure can do it again man! Something to put my unproportional body-limbs ratio and pegged body mass to advantage (I still think sit-and-reach is a bad excuse to demoralise people like me).
xxx
Can't you see it's just not possible?
I don't know what's the obsession about resurrection. My spiritual orientation is that the dead should remain dead and should only return as nutrients for earthworms or other whatever in the food chain that feed on dead bodies. End of story.
If each and every dead who believes in you will be resurrected, I can't imagine where we would put all of you. Besides, why would you want to resurrect or be resurrected? Why choose earth when you are already in heaven, by default? Unless you're saying we have more fun down here than up there? Tsk, whose side are you on, really?
xxx
Fibre, fart and a looser waist band
Among the top reasons why I dislike long holidays. Ya, I know I seem to be contradicting myself now, with reference to what I said a couple of days ago. Well, I said I 'deserve' my school holidays but I didn't exactly say I like it.
I eat more fruits when I work than during holidays. That's fibre, and some connection to fart too (and poo), I guess. I drink more water when I work than during holidays. I walk more when I work than during holidays. I eat more and more regularly when I work than during holidays. I don't snack (I dislike chips and have rare craving for chocolate and other titibits) and don't rot away (eat, sleep, eat, tv, nap, eat, tv, sleep, etc etc) during holidays. I spend more during holidays, just trying to catch up with friends. Fortunately, I still sleep the same (not more) during holidays as when I work.
Is it strange that my tummy and gastric seems to be revolting these few days? With such a delicate and spoilt digestive factory, is it strange that I'm as slim as I am? Is it strange that I actually sound like I'm complaining about my weight?
xxx
Baa, baa black sheep
BBQ/steamboat on Sat. Tick 'Meat'. Chicken, pork, mutton, fish, sotong. Tick 'Karaoke'. Tested by yours truly, working good. Orientated the rabbit and the tortoise. Expect a clean bedroom but rather messy desk. We'll get the soup items and vege on sat, ok, pretties? So excited! Meanwhile, I'm nursing my tummy for Sat.
xxx
An arm's length
Burn but don't burn out. Walk slower and we will walk longer.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 13:59